Thanks for your detail explanation!

Sincerely,

bluemoon
Regular
Regular

Re: Development updates

Post by bluemoon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:03 pm

Mr. lottoarchitect:

We have not yet gotten GAT 3.0 since 12/06/2017. Why?
You told us in 05/06/2018:" I don't believe it will take much more time really but I can't say if it will be 1 or 2 months."
More than 9 months have pasted but we still can not find any progress for GAT 3.0.
Do you have met some "unforeseen changes and situations" now again?

sincerely,
bluemoon

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:53 pm

I didn't want to post this, but since the question came up, yes I have met some very unfavorable conditions. I have separated from my wife just 3 weeks after I was at the hospital and subsequently I had to find a new home to live which frankly the whole situation didn't allow time or ability to do any real progress for quite some time. As soon as there is something to announce in development, you can be sure it will be announced. The first person who wants to have this new version out is me as soon as possible but I'll not rush it out till I'm completely satisfied. This coupled with the unfortunate period of my life is the main reason no announcement has been made yet. I hope this answers the question. Thank you.

Numbers_Guru
Casual
Casual

Post by Numbers_Guru » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:22 am

Wow, not great news LA.
Hope things get back on an even keel for you soon.
I did send you an email a little while back and this probably accounts for no reply.
Are you still looking for clues and alternative ideas on how to solve the lotto mystery? Or currently absorbed in recent events?
Only asking because I have come across some very interesting results in a new approach I am taking for a 6/45 game that is giving me between 4 to 6 numbers hit from a reduced to 22 number pool.
The 6 numbers hit approx every 12 weeks at the moment but I am also achieving somewhat better with a modified approach. The modified approach is reducing the 6 number hit cycle or improving the number of numbers hitting.
Anyway you've likely got enough on your own plate to be dealing with.
Look forward to seeing some increased action on this forum, I keep popping in from other forums because your initial PDF inspired me to try some different things that no one else had done before.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:53 pm

Obviously not great news, the last 4 months have been rather unfavorable and the psychology is not the best obviously. Anyway I am back to full working mode. I have run zillions of test runs on automatic to tweak it as far as I can make it. Its a beast really underneath. Additionally it is not only the automatic that has to be completed; the releases contain many changes and additions, a new website to support all these, much of new back-end logic implemented too. It was quite a busy development till May but over the last 4 months all these conditions hindered work. The whole thing is a major upgrade. So the problem is not automatic per se - which is indeed my main focus even now - it is lot of things have to be completed, most have but still there are a few things remaining besides the automatic - first before anything else automatic must work with GAT Online. The extensive changes that took place will become obvious when the upgrade will be released.